We believe the best ideas should be free. Dive into our rich collections of innovative ideas generated by the social sector.
IssueLab and GrantCraft gather, index, and share the collective intelligence of the social sector. They deliver knowledge that funders need to be effective in their work, across various strategies and issue areas.
- Diverse collections of resources to be strategic and effective
- The latest research available free
- Gain perspective on funder strategies
Explore Special Collections From IssueLab
How can we know what other funders know?
Foundation Ideas are shareable collections of free reports, guides evaluations, and case studies that gather the hard-won knowledge of primary sources such as funders, grantees, and evaluators, so you can apply their collective experience to your philanthropic practice and challenges. Through IssueLab and GrantCraft, Foundation Ideas helps you:
- Distill knowledge from reports, evaluations, and case studies
- Contribute to a free and public collection of social sector knowledge
- Share what your organization has funded or created
- Learn from the practical wisdom of funders worldwide