Posted on February 28, 2013
Analyst, Investor Relations
Calvert Foundation - Calvert Foundation
Calvert Foundation seeks an Investor Relations Analyst to work closely with impact investors supporting low-income communities throughout the US and around the world. The Analyst will be a primary point of contact and perform customer service, marketing, and administrative functions related to Calvert Foundation’s Community Investment Note and industry-building activities.
The successful candidate will be a talented and socially-committed individual, with strong communication and administrative skills, a sharp attention to detail, and a can-do spirit. This position reports to the Senior Director of Investment Partnerships as part of Calvert Foundation’s Strategic Initiatives Team, and is based in Bethesda, MD.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investor Relations: Be a primary point of contact for Calvert Foundation and provide professional and efficient customer service to investors, donors, and financial advisors. Support external relations efforts to meet organizational goals and build the impact investing industry.
- Operations: Become an expert on Calvert Foundation’s systems and processes to meet customer service needs. Provide investor reporting and document all external communication. Help the Investor Relations team continue to improve and streamline customer service administration.
- Investor and Advisor Communication: Work with marketing team to effectively communicate and engage with current and potential supporters through our website (new one in Q2 2013), enewsletters, social media, and customized investor reporting.
- Social Impact: Work across teams to help Calvert Foundation continue to better capture and explain our impact. Manage annual process on collecting updated stories and impact from our portfolio of nonprofits and social enterprises to amplify our partners’ work. Create and provide impact reporting to investors.
Qualifications, Skills and Required Experience:
- Strong interest in using the power of investing to support community development and social enterprise.
- College Degree
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Strong Computer Skills including experience with Salesforce, Excel, and Access
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Desire to work within a team framework and take initiative
Interested candidates should email a resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, or mail to Calvert Foundation at 7315 Wisconsin Avenue Suite 1100W, Bethesda, MD 20814. No phone calls please.