Posted on December 20, 2012
Charities Aid Foundation of America
Charities Aid Foundation of America - Charities Aid Foundation of America
Advisory Services and Fund Management:
- Manage a portfolio of donor advised funds and provide an array of philanthropic advisor services;
- Collaborate with the director of philanthropy and communications on service offerings and bringing on new clients;
- Coordinate the execution of service delivery of various advisory contracts and projects;
- Provide a high level of service delivery and maintain ongoing communication with fund holders to include reporting;
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all clients and donors;
- Provide services that will assist donors with their strategic grantmaking, philanthropy planning, investing charitable assets, and administering grantmaking.
- Review grantee applications and reports in conjunction with CAFAmerica policies and US laws;
- Assist in processing donations, contributions, and preparing grant orders;
- Maintain databases and grants management system that assist with charity vetting and grant processing;
- Maintain knowledge of regulations and laws affecting grantmaking. Ensure that charity vetting and grantmaking provides and monitors the appropriate documentation to meet expenditure responsibility and/or equivalency determination protocol.
- Bachelor's degree, higher education experience preferred;
- 3-5 years donor advised fund and/or grant making experience preferred;
- Interest or experience in working in international philanthropy, grantmaking and the non-profit sector;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, exercise sound judgment, and work with minimal Supervision;
- Ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Experience with grants management and CRM systems preferred.
Responsible: The Grants Officer reports to the Director of Donor Advised Services
Salary: $45,000- $50,000
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Metro access is via King Street Station.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Charities Aid Foundation America will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Interested candidates should submit email you cover letter, resume, and 3 references to email@example.com. Please include the “first name, last name – Grants Officer Position” in the subject line of your email.