Posted on December 16, 2012
Donor Perfect Specialist
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington
Boys &Girls Clubs of Greater Washington - Donor Perfect Specialist
The Donor Perfect Specialist, under the supervision of the Chief Development Officer is responsible for developing fundraising and financial management reports. In addition, this position assumes a lead role in maintaining and monitoring the overall effectiveness and integrity of BGCGW Donor Perfect database; plays an instrumental role in communicating effectively with resource development staff to address reporting and database needs and is responsible for providing ongoing assistance and training to BGCGW‘s resource development team and grants management team, as well as, the regional offices.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data, technology management, and end-user training and support;
- Prepare custom and system generated analytical reports for resource development team and grants management team to support fundraising objectives;
- Serve as the liaison between Resource Development Staff , Finance Team and Branch Directors for Donor Perfect management;
- Provides coordination in the coding of invoices of grant payments received by BGCGW with Accounting and Resource Development teams;
- Provides support in the development of BGCGW invoices to grantors (e.g., federal, state/local, etc.);
- Ability to prioritize a large volume of work and meet critical deadlines;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 3 years experience working in an office environment
Minimum of 3 years experience using Donor Perfect or similar Grants Management System
Computer skills including demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, e-mail
Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage and support logistical and administrative needs of growing, fast-moving organization with multiple priorities and players
Ability to prioritize a large volume of work and meet critical deadlines.
Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands
Must possess knowledge of fundraising principles and practices and maintain a professional, polished demeanor
Demonstrated motivational and problem solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of BGCGW
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Please evaluate and describe any physical skills, abilities or working conditions that are required to perform the essential duties of this position, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Interested individuals must submit a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3134871