Posted on December 5, 2012
Resource Development Director
Good Samaritan Society-Boise Village
Good Samaritan Society-Eugene Village - Resource Development Director
- Writes an annual resource development plan in consultation with the administrator and sends plan to the Good Samaritan Foundation Associate Director of Resource Development assigned to their territory. Regularly reports to administrator about progress toward plan completion.
- Works to secure donors, renew and increase gift size and involve current donors with the goal of securing major and planned gifts.
- Plans and manages a program of ongoing contacts and relationship-building with prospective donors - involves the administrator, advisory board members and volunteers.
- Secures and records basic background information about major donors and prospective major donors so that contacts made with them are appropriate.
- Personally visits with community individuals, businesses and foundations to cultivate and solicit gifts in support of the Center's mission.
- Plans and conducts events to raise funds and to involve the community in the Center's mission and ministry.
- Produces and mails written materials including newsletters and mail appeals and other collateral materials.
- Maintains the Center's mailing list.
- Records and acknowledges gifts using computer software.
- Implements the center's stewardship and donor recognition program.
- Speaks at community events and service clubs about the Center's services, mission, and needs.
Online at www.good-sam.com
Good Samaritan Eugene
3500 Hilyard St.
*If you need assistance to complete this application or during the interview process such as sign language interpreters, readers or other accommodations, please contact the person listed.