Posted on November 19, 2012
Administrataive Assistant for Strategic Planning
Foundation for Child Development
Administrataive Assistant for Strategic Planning, Foundation for Child Development
Assist the President in staffing the Foundation’s Strategic Planning
Generate correspondence associated with the Strategic Planning process
Schedule meetings and coordinate logistics and travel as appropriate,
including all associated payments, reimbursements, and other follow-through
Prepare agendas for staff, Board, committee, and coordinating team meetings.
Produce and distribute meeting materials, including minutes as needed.
Create and maintain all files related to Strategic Planning
Work with staff in the archiving of grant files and related materials for
off-site storage and Rockefeller Center Archives
Assist Administrative Officer/Executive Assistant with Board briefing book
production, mailing, and meeting scheduling (as related to the Strategic
Other administrative responsibilities as assigned by the President
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three to five years professional experience in philanthropy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; experience
with database management desirable
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written, and oral communications
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively as
part of a team in a small office
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and to multi-task
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send a cover letter
describing their interest in and qualifications for this position, along with a
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Review of applications will take place as soon as
they are received, and continue until the position is filled.
START DATE: ASAP