Posted on November 19, 2012
Foundation and Corporate Relations Officer
Foundation & Corporate Relations Officer, National
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Foundation and Corporate Relations
Officer to lead the strategic development and tactical implementation of the
entire institutional giving revenue line for a national nonprofit organization
based in Manhattan.
- Create annual plan for the foundation and corporate giving area. Meet
quarterly revenue targets.
- Draft grant proposals, letters-of-inquiry and other fundraising
- Consistently maintain contact and solid relations with foundation and
- Secure corporate sponsorships for annual gala.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years' fundraising experience with an emphasis on grantwriting and
corporate and foundation giving
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior writing and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience with strategic planning a plus
Reports to the Chief Development Officer. Competitive salary and attractive
Please submit a resume, cover letter and one 3-5 page writing sample (LOI or
foundation proposal) to: email@example.com.