Posted on February 27, 2013
Manager, AmeriCorps Partnerships
Teach for America
Teach For America - Manager, AmeriCorps Partnerships
We are seeking a Manager of AmeriCorps Partnerships to join the Public Partnerships Team in assisting in securing and managing Teach for America's AmeriCorps grants. The manager will work closely with the Director of AmeriCorps Partnerships to securing AmeriCorps grant funding and education awards.
This position is opening up during a particularly exciting time for Teach For America's federal funding efforts, and will be a critical component of the team responsible for increasing Teach For America's federal funding to meet ambitious 2015 goals. By 2015, we aim to have over 15,000 corps members serving over one million students in 60 regions. AmeriCorps funding and education awards are necessary to meet this goal. As we move to deepen the Teach For America - AmeriCorps relationship, the Manager of AmeriCorps Partnerships will be creating and implementing the mission-critical systems that will allow Teach For America to effectively expand our AmeriCorps grants in a changing environment.
- Manage a portfolio of regions to help them secure and manage AmeriCorps funding by acting as a strategic thought-partner and in-house AmeriCorps expert, including co-owning relationships with the local AmeriCorps community
- Assisting the Director of AmeriCorps Partnerships in representing Teach For America with the broader national service community
- Develop an expertise in AmeriCorps requirements
- Train and support regions on all aspects of AmeriCorps programmatic requirements
- Writing, editing, and sending a monthly e-mail bulletin to all regional AmeriCorps members to present new information, AmeriCorps updates, and further invest staff and corps members in the Teach For America - AmeriCorps partnership
- Creating and implementing a plan for corps members to participate in AmeriCorps service days and other important AmeriCorps-sponsored events.
- Develop and leverage co-branding opportunities for Teach For America and AmeriCorps
For more information and to apply:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your resume and one-page cover letter with your application: http://bit.ly/XZ5eaT
To apply for this position, please go to: