Posted on November 14, 2012
Good Shepherd Center
Good Shepherd Center - Development Coordinator
It is the objective of Good Shepherd Center to provide a continuum of services that combines treatment, residential and educational services for adolescents and their families who are experiencing personal, family and societal conflicts. The Good Shepherd mission is “Love-In-Action" and rests on the belief that “One person is more precious than the world."
We are currently seeking a Development Coordinator to join our team.
- Securing support for all of Good Shepherd Center’s programs from foundation, corporate, individual, and government sources for operating, capital, an endowment purposes
- Plans and manages the execution of various events, including a major annual event and various other smaller events
- Ensures that each funded program or project is meeting stated conditions and expectations
- Writes proposals, grant applications, and other required ancillary materials
- Responsible for additional administrative tasks to support the Development Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Minimum of three years experience in event planning, grant writing, corporate relations, and individual giving
- Valid driver’s license is required
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org