Posted on October 26, 2012
NEFC - Philanthropy Manager
NEFC is a non-for profit premier soccer club. NEFC has over a 20-year history of providing opportunities for youth players to develop their skills. NEFC is looking to hire a work at home part time Philanthropy Manager with the potential of the position becoming full-time. The Philanthropy Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a plan for all aspects of a comprehensive fund raising campaign including, corporate sponsorship, major gifts, and annual giving. This position will be responsible for developing the case statement for major gifts and running the club’s capital campaign.
I Implement and execute a multi-year fund raising campaign.
- Solicit annual and incremental gifts from major donors and prospects, both independently and working collaboratively with other staff and volunteers.
- Develop and implement strategies for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of individual major donors and prospects.
- Build, maintain and maximize relationships with major gift donors and prospects.
- Develop corporate sponsorship opportunities and cultivate these opportunities.
- Develop and manage fund-raising events.
Position offers compensation commensurate with experience level.
Requires high level of organization and personal initiative.
Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
Prior experience with fund raising preferably in the not for profit area.
Needs high level of self initiative, energy and motivation
High degree of computer literacy and research skills, thorough knowledge of Excel and Word.
In addition, three to five years demonstrated successful experience and effectiveness in major gifts fundraising with a focus on prospect identification, relationship building, and solicitation of large gifts.
NEFC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Brian Mazar, President NEFC at email@example.com