Posted on October 25, 2012
Health Center Manager
Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina
Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina - Health Center Manager
Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina is currently hiring a Health Center Manager in the Fayetteville office. We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 3 years experience in a management and supervisory position, preferably in the healthcare field especially women’s health. Demonstrated experience successfully managing a business unit and demonstrated leadership and project management skills and abilities are a must.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently and function well as a team member. The successful candidate is detail-oriented and able to work in and manage a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Manage health center to meet or exceed all health center productivity, revenue, net income, client visit, client fundraising, client advocacy, and quality goals.
- Ensure site compliance with all regulatory policies, practices, procedures and standards in health care operations.
- Hire and train staff on business practices, operational procedures and medical protocols.
- Monitor patient flow and direct staff as necessary for efficient operations.
- Establish and implement patient and health center staff schedules.
- Ensure staff compliance with PPCNC medical, administrative and security protocols.
- Implement marketing activities at the health center level.
- Respond to and evaluate customer concerns, complaints and suggestions on a regular basis.
Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (919) 933-5271. No phone calls.