Posted on October 18, 2012
Major Donor Manager
St. Anthony Foundation
St. Anthony Foundation - Major Donor Manager
Use your experience and expertise in cultivating leadership donors to further the work of a well-known and respected non-profit organization serving the poor and homeless in San Francisco. St. Anthony Foundation is searching for a motivated, creative and energetic development professional to help develop a budding major donor program.
In this position you will have the opportunity to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, thank and steward a portfolio of major donors consistent with the yearly fund raising goals. You will have the responsibility of managing the overall solicitation team by directing moves management for the team, targeting donors, training staff, board members, and volunteers, and making solicitations when appropriate. The Major Donor Manager will work collaboratively and strategically with the Director of Development & Outreach, the Executive Director, the Development Manager and other Development staff to give the donors a coherent experience of the organization and create a global relationship between the donor and St. Anthony’s.
For a complete description, visit: http:www.stanthonysf.org?q=aboutjobs
- 5 years’ experience in fundraising with an emphasis in the major donor arena. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in directly soliciting and securing major gifts, in making cold calls and in developing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- A commitment to the values that guide St. Anthony’s, particularly the Franciscan commitment to respect the dignity of the guests we serve.
- Excellent oral and written communication skillssome capital campaign experience.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities, with the personality to work collaboratively with co-workers, volunteers and donors; a team builder.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize activities.
- Computer skills, including word processing, database use (RE7 skills preferred) and internet research skills.
Salary: DOE. EXCELLENT BENEFITS, including 3 weeks of paid vacation, health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, and a generous retirement plan.
St. Anthony Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, MFDV.
Please email a cover letter and resume, with "Attn: Director Development & Outreach" in the subject line, to: