Posted on September 21, 2012
AHRC-nyc - Account Executive
AHRC New York City, a family governed organization, is dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
The Account Executive is the member of the marketing team responsible for developing relationships within the business sector that will result in opportunities for our job seekers. An Account Executive must be well versed in the various services our department provides and comfortable interacting with the highest level business people. Account Executives may make presentations to groups and will be creative and innovative in their efforts to make the benefits of hiring our job seekers known to the business community. Account Executives will ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all our customers in concert with the Marketing Staff and other fellow staff. Account Executives will be required to fulfill a quota, and after this requirement will be eligible for commission payments. The Account Executive may be required to work a flexible or extended schedule from time to time. This position is salaried, with opportunity for commission on a quarterly basis.
- Promote widespread, positive image/knowledge of AHRC NYC.
- Initiate employer relationships through cold calling, involvement in business groups and other activities.
- Cultivate relationships with employers and other business people in the industries targeted through the abilities and interests of our job seekers.
- Accompany job seekers on interviews and help them to present themselves in the best light possible.
- Bachelors in Arts or Bachelors in Science, plus 2 years marketing/sales/related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with people with disabilities/youth a plus.
- Clean NYS driver’s license helpful.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Account Executives and Customer Service Managers to develop & maintain sites, disseminate information, and provide top quality customer service to all people we serve.