Posted on September 20, 2012
Vice President of Development
LiveWell Colorado - Vice President of Development
Develop, structure, organize, execute and lead LiveWell Colorado’s overall fund development efforts for individual, corporate, and foundation major and annual giving campaigns, as well as solicit corporate support. Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major, individual, foundation and corporate donors. Provide primary support for the Development Committee, generate corporate sponsor leads for special events, and assist with volunteer development.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Minimum of ten years of increasingly responsible experience directing development programs
- Proven track record of securing major and annual gifts
- Proven track record of solicitation of corporate sponsorships and support
- Excellent contacts in Colorado philanthropic community
- Fund development database software experience; spreadsheets; Microsoft Office 365 operating environment, Microsoft Office 2010, Sage FR50
- Fundraising using social media and online giving technology
- Excellent administrative, written and communication, and management skills adaptive to a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Management and supervisory experience preferred
Email cover letter and resume by October 8, 2012 using "Vice President of Development Application" in the subject line to contact@LiveWellColorado.org.