Posted on August 23, 2012
St. Catharine-St.Margaret Parish
Development Director, St. Catharine-St.Margaret Parish
St Catharine - St. Margaret Parish Family, Spring Lake NJ, seeks a Development Director to plan and coordinate the Parish’s overall effort to raise private and public funds to support St. Catharine School, grades K- 8, in its mission to provide a quality Catholic education. The Development Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of the annual Development Plan and Programs with special focus on identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding individual, corporate and foundation prospects and donors. Additionally, the Director will develop and maintain strategic initiatives in the area of alumni relations and major gifts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field;
- Experience in development/fund raising with a demonstrated record of success;
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills;
- Familiarity with the Monmouth County, NJ area;
- An extraordinary energy and passion for the mission of Catholic education.
Please consult the Parish’s website at www.stcatharine-stmargaret.com for a full job description and more information about the school. To be considered for this position, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: