Posted on August 17, 2012
Executive Director, NGO focused on sustainable development, forestry and climate
Our client, an NGO focused on sustainable development, forestry and climate, is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director.
This person will be responsible for leading the activities developed by the organization at the administrative and operational level, in order to implement the mission and strategic objectives.
Must have a special interest in sustainable development and a thorough understanding of issues like climate change, economic and environmental sustainability.
- Minimum Masters in Business or similar field;
- A Degree in Industrial Engineering careers, Forestry, Agricultural or similar field;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Fluency is both required;
- Experience in management positions, preferably in the sector;
- Excellent skills in the use of technology.
Should also have the following competencies:
- Strategic vision;
- Strong management skills and proven leadership;
- Negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Achievement orientation;
- Cultivates relationships and networks;
- Ability to work as a team.
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com, before August 15th, 2012. Full consideration will be given only to resumes received by the closing date.