Posted on August 16, 2012
amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research
amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research - Database Coordinator
amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, is seeking a dynamic and strategic Database Coordinator.
amfAR is one of the world’s leading nonprofit organizations dedicated to the support of AIDS research, HIV prevention, treatment education, and the advocacy of sound AIDS-related public policy. Since 1985, amfAR has invested more than $307 million in its programs and has awarded grants to more than 2,000 research teams worldwide.
TITLE: Database Coordinator, Development
LOCATION: New York
REPORTS TO: Director of Philanthropy
Coordinates the Raisers Edge (RE) fundraising database for the development department and acts as a fundraising liaison with both the information technology and accounting departments.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains all aspects of donor constituent records in RE;
- Performs database queries and exports with criteria developed by the development management team and the database administrator;
- Processes all returned mail for the department;
- Reconciles all Excel generated fundraising income charts and tally sheets with the accounting department;
- Prepares Excel progress and financial reports for the development management team;
- Generates fundraising acknowledgements and thank you letters;
- Provides development department data to the accounting department in the formats required;
- Performs other department duties as assigned.
Working knowledge of fund raising principles and practices. Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of business applications and donor database systems, especially Raisers Edge. Keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please. Interested applicants should send their cover letter, resume, salary requirements to email@example.com.