Posted on August 14, 2012
Strategic Outreach and CRM Associate
Jewish Agency For Israel
Jewish Agency For Israel - Strategic Outreach and CRM Associate
Through the Community Services Unit – North America, the Jewish Agency for Israel maintains a growing network of relationships and collaborations with Jewish communities across U.S. and Canada. This past year a customer relationship management system (CRM)was developed using Salesforce.com to more efficiently monitor and expand our operations. We require an individual who can support the unit’s implementation of the CRM and the strategic outreach work for which the CRM is a tool.
This is an ideal entry level position for individuals seeking careers in Jewish organizations. Training and ongoing mentoring will be provided.
- Support CRM use by NY and regional professional staff.
- Research and map Jewish organizational networks to uncover new opportunities for relationship building using CRM.
- Build knowledge management protocols in collaboration with users.
- Audit data to insure reliability of information.
- Create and monitor reports to achieve optimal use of CRM.
- Collaborate with IT unit on ongoing systems improvement that derives from field experience.
- Align strategic outreach and relationship management with effective use of social media.
- B.A. or B.S.
- Expert PC and social media skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Hebrew proficiency a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current Jewish communal structure in North America.
- Study or work experience in Israel.
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements along with resume to: