Posted on July 9, 2012
Public and Professional Education Coordinator
Cleveland Eye Bank
Cleveland Eye Bank - Public and Professional Education Coordinator
This position provides professional and public education and promotes hospital development. Works collaboratively with organ and tissue transplant agencies. Supports clinical activities as needed.
Major Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide professional and public education programs about donation in defined geographic area.
- Assist in the development and distribution of educational materials and promotional materials used for professional and public education purposes.
- Coordinate local community engagement initiatives in collaboration with Community Engagement staff and implement as assigned.
- Collaborate with transplant agency staff in the development and implementation of programs and services to promote donation.
- Develop and maintain relationships, provide donor follow-up and on site problem solving within assigned health care facilities.
- Maintain regular communication with the Professional Education staff in other Midwest subsidiaries to promote synergy and consistency across professional and public education programs.
- Attend educational conferences and public/professional meetings representing Midwest Eye-Banks as appropriate.
- Develop volunteer/Ambassador program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in marketing/communications with experience in health care desired. Effective communication skills and experience in public speaking. Valid driverís license.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.