Posted on July 2, 2012
Anima Young Singers of Greater Chicago
Anima Young Singers of Greater Chicago - Executive Director
Provides leadership for all administrative elements of the organization including the following:
The ideal candidate demonstrates a deep appreciation for excellence in music education and choral singing and aims to contribute to a dynamic organization that is a leader in the field.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Partners with Artistic Director and Board of Directors to establish strategy for the organization
- Leads all marketing and public relations activities including social media and website to grow enrollment and generate attendance at performances
- Works with the part-time Development Director to establish and maintain a solid development portfolio including individual donations, grants and corporate sponsorships
- Oversees all financial management activities with assistance from the Business Office Manager
- Oversees and works with the administrative staff to ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations
Applications due by e-mail to Anima office: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Search Committee, by July 25.
Include cover letter, resume and contact information for three references.