Posted on February 16, 2012
Research Assistant (Temp.)
Home Builders Institute
Home Builders Institute - Research Assisant (Temp.)
Provide support in researching databases to identify potential foundations and corporations to approach for program funding. Develops reports and profiles of organizations.
- Bachelors degree required and research experience preferred;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Proficient in standard computer applications, e.g. Word, knowledge of databases;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment in dealing with confidential infomation.
Interested persons should send resume and cover letter by February 22, 2012 to:
Faye Nock at firstname.lastname@example.org.