Posted on January 23, 2013
Executive Management Coordinator
Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation
Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation - Executive Management Coordinator
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Executive Management Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project-based support to the Executive Director, other Executive staff and the Board of Directors. There will be many special projects assigned that will arise from the other Departments at TNDC. Position is regular, Full-time (40 hours/week), Exempt.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors, including correspondence, meeting minutes, files, and reports.
- Serve as a liaison between the TNDC Board of Directors and the TNDC Management Team.
- Assist in scheduling and maintaining the calendar for the Executive Director.
- Serve as contact for donors, staff, clients, and others, in regard to scheduling events, meetings and activities.
- Coordinate all aspects of preparing for meetings of the Board of Directors, including compiling and distributing bi-monthly Board packets.
- Take and distribute minutes for Board, Senior Management Team and other meetings.
- Serve as communications link between Executive Director and TNDC departments as needed.
- Maintain files for Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Maintain corporate records and compliance for TNDC, affiliates and partnerships.
- Oversee quarterly and annual reporting to NeighborWorks and other funding sources.
- Compose and prepare correspondence and organizational analyses.
- Oversee or support event planning as needed.
- Assist in reception and organizational administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer with special projects and events.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and keep pace with a fast-moving Executive Director.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to write routine business correspondence.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Sensitivity and ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills.
- Sense of humor.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years office experience in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point).
- 4 years office experience in an administrative capacity
- Experience providing support to Chief Executive Officer of large organization, or equivalent
- Ability to compose complex business correspondence
- Ability to undertake complicated analytical projects, including budgeting
SALARY: $40,000 - $55,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits.
Founded in 1981, TNDC now owns and manages 31 buildings that provide homes for more than 3,000 people in the Tenderloin and nearby neighborhoods. In addition, TNDC provides on-site supportive services and to help residents stabilize their lives and develop a sense of community.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Submit letter of interest and resume to: Human Resources, TNDC, 215 Taylor Street,San Francisco, CA 94102, fax to (415) 771-0813 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Executive Management Coordinator” in subject line. Position open until filled.