Posted on November 17, 2012
Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
Development Coordinator, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
Join our team and make a difference! About us, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte (PPMM) provides a range of reproductive and general health services including pediatrics, prenatal and adult primary health care. We are currently seeking a motivated Development Coordinator for our San Jose location. Knowledge of fundraising principals and practices a plus.
- In conjunction with the development team, help implement the affiliate annual fundraising plan with individuals, foundations, corporate and federated support in San Clara and San Benito Counties;
- Organize, coordinate and implement the Annual Campaign (AC) for San Clara and San Benito Counties(including recruitment, training, follow-up, donor recognition and final report evaluation of the AC);
- Work on C4 fundraising in collaboration with the Public Affairs Department of Santa Clara/San Benito counties;
- Provide or assist in staffing donor and volunteer events;
- Assist Development Director in major gift cultivation, planned giving, special events, and in researching information on potential individual donors, corporate and foundation grants in the region.
- Provide reports and extractions for specific projects or as needed;
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to perform the duties described above. A typical means of acquiring those abilities would be:
- Two years of fundraising experience
- Knowledge of the local community
- BA degree
At Planned Parenthood, our most valuable asset is our employees. We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) plan, EAP, FSA, and educational reimbursement. Planned Parenthood Mar Monte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Please go to www.ppmarmonte.org or https://plannedparenthoodext.hire.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-80460&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any:
Job ID: Development Coordinator – San Jose, CA