Posted on October 9, 2012
Executive Assistant to Chairman, President and CEO
Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
Conrad N. Hilton Foundation - Executive Assistant to Chairman, President and CEO
Provides support to the Chairman, President& CEO by carrying out various administrative activities and special projects related to all aspects of the Foundation. Additionally serves as liaison to the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
- Effectively manages the day-to-day workflow of the Chairman, President & CEO – maintains calendar; schedules appointments; arranges internal and external meetings; fields and prioritizes phone calls, mail, emails and meeting requests.
- Responds, as appropriate, to correspondence and email on behalf of Chairman, President& CEO.
- Monitors and tracks various projects and tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Coordinates, attends and takes notes at executive team meetings; ensures follow up on action items.
- Compiles expense reports; proofreads, edits and word processes documents and reports; develops charts and graphs as needed.
- Organizes and maintains accurate electronic and/or paper files.
- Coordinates travel itineraries and arrangements for domestic and international trips.
- Interfaces with all levels of staff, the board, and external relations.
- Serves as liaison to the Foundation’s Board of Director; manages logistics and distributes materials for Board and Committee meetings.
- Undertakes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience/skill set.
Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience providing executive C-level administrative support.
Excellent written and oral communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills; ability to build effective relationships with all levels of staff, the board and external relations.
Highly resourceful and organized with a high attention to detail.
Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
A positive attitude and high level of flexibility.
Ability to effectively manage various details, moving parts and relationships in consideration of the big picture.
Ability to anticipate issues and needs and takes initiative to respond appropriately.
Works well independently and collaboratively within a team.
High level of professionalism, diplomacy and discretion with the ability to maintain matters of confidentiality.
Interest in philanthropy and the Foundation’s mission and operations.
Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary history by email to Human Resources at email@example.com. No phone inquiries, please.
The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse candidate pool.