Posted on June 29, 2012
Director of Development, Individual Giving
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center - Director of Development, Individual Giving
Full time benefited position. Working with the Vice President of Development, the Director of Development for Individual Giving will create and execute short term and long-term strategies for increasing contributed revenue, maintain and grow a portfolio of donors and serve as a member of the Science Center Development Team to build sustainable relationships and continued support for the Orlando Science Center.
Education & Skills: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Preferred: Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) designation; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to changing needs and priorities.
- Minimum of five to seven years of fundraising experience in a nonprofit environment with proven success of managing a portfolio of major gift donors.
- Understanding of annual, major gift, capital and planned giving campaigns.
- Work with engaging and growing volunteer committees.
- Knowledge of and involvement in the local community.
- Strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and donor database systems; Blackbaud experience a plus.
send resume and cover letter to email@example.com