As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Family Foundations Let Affluent Leave a Legacy," by Kerry Hannon, The New York Times, February 11, 2014.
- "Funder Transparency: How Much and When?" by Rob Meiksins, Nonprofit Quarterly, February 10, 2014.
- "Giving Pledge Signers Gave Big in 2013 but Not Much for Today's Needs," by Nicole Lewis, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, February 9, 2014.
- "Twelve Steps to Transparency," by Lucy Bernholz, Philanthropy 2173, February 6, 2014.
- "Grantmaker's Rejection Creates Opportunity for Successful Grantseeking," Examiner.com, February 1, 2014.
- "20 Useful Knowledge Tools For Foundations and Nonprofits," by Kris Putnam-Walkerly, Philanthropy411 Blog, January 27, 2014.
- "Funding the Humanities: What Story Do We Want to Tell?," by Earl Lewis, The Guardian US, January 27, 2014.
- "From Philanthropy to Food," eJewish Philanthropy, January 20, 2014.
- "Connection is Key for Next Gen," by Jen Bokoff, Alliance, January 16, 2014.
- "Groups Pledge $330 Million to Save Detroit's Art Collection," by Matthew Dolan, Wall Street Journal, January 13, 2014.