As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Money, Data, and Democracy," by Lucy Bernholz, Philanthropy 2173, September 29, 2015.
- "$3-Trillion U.N. Development Plan Sets Ambitious Agenda for Nonprofits," by Megan O'Neil, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, September 28, 2015.
- "Bloomberg Helps Launch Website to Improve Coordination in Africa," by Alex Daniels, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, September 17, 2015.
- "New Taxonomy Provides a Common Language for 21st Century Philanthropy," by Foundation Center, Alliance, September 1, 2015.
- "We're There When You Need Us," by Steven Lawrence, Alliance, September 1, 2015.
- "Making Philanthropy Count Post-2015," by Arif Neky, Alliance, September 1, 2015.
- "What SDG 16 Means for LGBTQ — IHRFG and Funders for LGBTQ Issues Weigh In," Philanthropy In Focus, WINGS blog, August 20, 2015.
- "Building Disaster-Ready Philanthropy," by Robert G. Ottenhoff and Regine A. Webster, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Fall 2015.
- "Bronfman Sheds Light on What Happens When a Foundation Prepares to Close," by Alex Daniels, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, August 18, 2015.
- "Mapping Donor Aid for Child Development," SciDev.Net, August 17, 2015.