As the leading source of information on philanthropy worldwide, the Foundation Center is often cited in the news. Journalists turn to us regularly as a source of the latest comprehensive, reliable information that will help them report on current trends. Here are some examples of recent media coverage:
Recent Media Coverage Highlights
- "Key Facts on Mission Investing," by Steven Lawrence and Reina Mukai, Philanthropy Impact, October 30, 2014.
- "Trends in Ebola Relief Funding," by Andrew Grabois, Markets for Good, October 30, 2014.
- "New Report Examines Philanthropy's Role in Hurricane Sandy Relief and Recovery," Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers, October 29, 2014.
- "Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers and Foundation Center Form Strategic Alliance," Alliance, October 29, 2014.
- "Shifting Role for Foundations," by Theresa Agovino, Crain's New York Business, October 21, 2014.
- "10 Ways Philanthropists are Changing the World," by Rachel Wharton, The Guardian, October 20, 2014.
- "Millennials and the Reshaping of Charity and Online Giving," by Steven N. Pyser, Nonprofit Quarterly, October 20, 2014.
- "New Tool Helps Foundations Share Data," by Nicole Wallace, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, October 19, 2014.
- "Silicon Valley Foundation Makes its Philanthropic Mark," by Steven Winn, San Francisco Chronicle, October 16, 2014.
- "The Penny-Pinching Woman Who Gives Away the Rockefellers' Fortune," by Peter Coy, Bloomberg Businessweek, October 3, 2014.