After the Grant: Building a Solid Path to the Next One
You've received a grant! Now what?
Gain advice from funders and expert fundraisers on how to effectively manage your grant and build a solid path to the next one. This course teaches the best practices of grant stewardship.
- Anchor the relationship via the proposal and grant award
- Effectively communicate with grantmakers when faced with challenges
- Manage the grant responsibly and partner with the funder throughout the grant period
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of the Foundation Center's After the Grant: The Nonprofit's Guide to Good Stewardship (a $39.95 value)