Foundation Funding Research: Strategies for Finding and Evaluating Prospects
COURSE DESCRIPTION Need help with finding and evaluating funding prospects?
In this day-and-a-half course, you'll learn the many ways to find and evaluate comprehensive, accurate, and timely information on prospective funders with the nation's premier grantseeking tool, Foundation Directory Online Professional.
- Translate your organization's needs into funding research strategies
- Evaluate funders to determine the best fit for your organization
- Identify funding prospects based on your location, subject fields, and activities
Download the PDF registration form
- Applicable for nine CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to
Foundation Directory Online Professional (a $179.95 value)