Download the PDF registration form
Master the keys to successful grantseeking in five days.
In just 5 days, the Foundation Center's team of expert instructors will teach you the best practices in fundraising today.
- Develop strategies to sharpen your grantseeking focus
- Learn to articulate your funding requests more powerfully
- Network with peers and colleagues from the nonprofit world
DAY ONE Learn
the characteristics of a sustainable nonprofit organization and how to improve the financial health of yours.
DAY TWO Get started
with a fundraising plan that maximizes funding for your organization and identify where grants fit in.
DAY THREE Search
for grantmakers that match your needs with hands-on, interactive training in our computer lab.
DAY FOUR Master
proposal writing. Learn to craft a comprehensive, compelling proposal package step-by-step.
DAY FIVE Build
productive grantmaker relationships from the initial approach through the life of a grant and beyond.
FREE TAKE-HOME TOOLKIT: ($300+ value)
- Wise Decision-Making in Uncertain Times: Using Nonprofit Resources Effectively
- Securing Your Organization's Future
- One-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
- The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals
REGISTRATION FEE $795 per person for five full days
Limited seating...register today! The Institutes sell out quickly.
Applicable for 30 CFRETM International points.