Proposal Writing Seminar II
COURSE DESCRIPTIONFor more advanced proposal writers who want to learn how to tailor a basic proposal to appeal to particular funders.
What components of your funding proposal need to be changed or strengthened to meet a grantmaker's requirements? This seminar will help you critically assess every aspect of the proposal package in light of a specific funder's interests. You'll learn tactical writing tips that will help you meet the challenges of differing guidelines.
- Tailor your proposals for multiple funders
- Analyze the prospective funder's interests to shape your strategy
- Understand your project's value to the grantmaker
- Position your proposal for success
- Personalize proposal components that need to be modified to match funder guidelines
- Refining proposals to meet the funder’s requirements, format, or specific interests
- Aligning proposal language with the funder’s priority concepts and terms
- Reframing a foundation proposal for a corporate funder
- Free copy of The Foundation Center’s Guide to Winning Proposals (a $34.95 value)
- Workbook outlining all major course topics
“This is a fantastic seminar. The case studies helped me understand how to modify my baseline proposal to fit the interests and requirements of specific grantmakers.”
– Development Officer, Cleveland Download the PDF registration form