Proposal Writing Seminar
New Orleans, LA
May 15, 2012
$195 $156 Directions
WHEN Tuesday, May 15, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities
938 Lafayette Street, Suite 300 New Orleans, LA
COURSE DESCRIPTION Want to hear what grantmakers have to say about proposals?
Join over 38,000 grantseekers who have strengthened their skills with our most popular course. You'll gain insight on how to prepare a compelling proposal package and convince funders to become part of your success.
- Write an attention-grabbing cover letter and executive summary to the grantmaker
- Compile relevant data to support your grant for your statement of need
- Organize detailed and comprehensive project descriptions in your proof of project planning
- Construct a concise overview, conclusion, and necessary appendices
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 6th edition (a $39.95 value)
“I now feel ready to dive into my first grant proposal.“
– Lynne Zele, Camp Sue Osborn
Instructor John Hicks