WHEN Wednesday, April 11, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
79 5th Avenue (at 16th Street)
New York, NY
COURSE DESCRIPTION For anyone considering a career in nonprofit fundraising, including those transitioning from the for-profit sector.
This course will introduce you to the field of nonprofit fundraising, understand the roles and responsibilities of fundraising, and gain valuable insights on a wide range of opportunities and career paths in the field. Successful fundraising professionals will share their experiences and wisdom.
- Demystify the work in nonprofit organizations and fundraising careers
- Identify the types of skills needed to succeed as a nonprofit fundraising professional
- Develop a strategy to jump start your career in fundraising
- Templates of career planning worksheets used in the course
- Complimentary $50 gift certificate toward any full-day grantseeker training course at the Foundation Center
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
Luz Rodriguez, Training Coordinator at FC
Edgar Zavala, Director of Programs at FC
Mark I. Kalish, CFRE, President of Kalish & Associates, Inc.
Susan Davies, Campaign Director of New Jersey Expansion Campaign, All Stars Project, Inc.
Gail L. Freeman, President & Founder, Freeman Philanthropic Services, L.L.C.
“Working for a nonprofit organization in a fundraising capacity can be an extremely fulfilling job for the right person. This course will introduce you to career opportunities and considerations in the nonprofit fundraising field and help you get started on the right foot.”
– Vice President for Educational Services, Foundation Center Download the PDF registration form