Proposal Writers Boot Camp
May 8-10, 2012
WHEN 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Third Sector New England
89 South Street
COURSE DESCRIPTION Get in shape with our intensive training on proposals.
This grantseeker boot camp features three of our most popular courses, taught over three days. We'll show you how to craft a comprehensive and compelling proposal package and create a sound, well-organized proposal budget. You'll master how to successfully steward a grant, and build a path to securing the next one.
- What grantmakers look for in a proposal and how they approach the review process
- How to use your proposal budget to present a complete picture of your financial needs, and to convey your project's worth for a funder's investment
- How to build a lasting relationship with your funder through grant stewardship, and secure the next one
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
- Free copy of The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional