Cultivating Grantmaker Relationships
April 4, 2012
WHEN Wednesday, April 4, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
United Way of Greater Houston
79 Waugh Drive
COURSE DESCRIPTION Need guidance on how to build a lasting relationship with your donor?
From the initial approach through the life of a grant and beyond, this course will help you become a more effective partner to your funders.
- Address what funders expect from their nonprofit partners at each key point of contact
- Develop compelling points for effective communication with grantmakers
- Prepare for meetings and grantmaker site visits
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
Instructor Marilyn Hoyt