Proposal Budgeting Workshop
San Francisco, CA
April 6, 2012
WHEN Friday, April 6, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
312 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA Directions
COURSE DESCRIPTION Not sure how to tell your story through the budget numbers?
Gain the confidence and knowledge you need to build and present an accurate budget. This course will teach you how to compile a budget step-by-step, building a complete picture of your financial needs.
- Determine the full cost of your project, including overhead
- Calculate all personnel costs, fringe benefits, and non-personnel expenses
- Align your budget with project objectives
- Present your income and expenses per funder guidelines
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
“I feel more confident that I have the knowledge I need to make a budget that can accurately reflect both income and expenses.“
– Janice Winston, City Youth Association Gators
Instructor Marilyn Hoyt