Proposal Writing Seminar
Salt Lake City
April 12, 2012
WHEN Thursday, April 12, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
The Utah Food Bank
3150 South 900 West
Salt Lake City, UT
COURSE DESCRIPTION Want to hear what grantmakers have to say about proposals?
Join over 38,000 grantseekers who have strengthened their skills with our most popular course. You'll gain insight on how to prepare a compelling proposal package and convince funders to become part of your success.
- Write an attention-grabbing cover letter and executive summary to the grantmaker
- Compile relevant data to support your grant for your statement of need
- Organize detailed and comprehensive project descriptions in your proof of project planning
- Construct a concise overview, conclusion, and necessary appendices
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 6th edition (a $39.95 value)
Instructor Jane Geever