Building a Sustainable Nonprofit Organization
in San Francisco, CA on March 2, 2012
WHEN Friday, March 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
312 Sutter St
2nd Floor San Francisco, CA
COURSE DESCRIPTION Is your nonprofit built to last?
On a limited budget, maintaining a healthy organization can be a real challenge. This course focuses on strengthening your financial stability and monitoring how well your organization aligns its resources with its mission.
- Recognize the main characteristics of a sustainable nonprofit organization
- Assess your nonprofit's financial health
- Strengthen your nonprofit's income portfolio
- Evaluate and improve your organization's competitive edge
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of Wise Decision-Making in Uncertain Times: Using Nonprofit Resources Effectively (a $39.95 value)
Instructor Sandra Smith
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.