Securing Corporate Partnerships
in San Francisco, CA on February 22, 2012
WHEN Wednesday, February 22, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
312 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA Directions
COURSE DESCRIPTION Want to add corporate support to your funding portfolio?
This course will help you understand the unique characteristics of corporate funders and how to gain their support.
- Find the best corporate partnership models for you needs
- Identify and articulate your organization's assets and values to corporate partners
- Secure a corporate partner and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to Corporate Giving Online (a $59.95 value)
“I plan to use the resources - such as checklists, databases, gift policy examples - to improve my organization's corporate relations work.“
– Allison Dragotto, The Sage Colleges
Instructor Marilyn Hoyt
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.