Outcome Thinking and Management: Shifting Focus from Activities to Results
in San Francisco, CA on February 16, 2012
WHEN Thursday, February 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
312 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA Directions
COURSE DESCRIPTION Not sure how to demonstrate the impact of your program?
Learn to shift your nonprofit organization's focus and communication tactics from project activities to outcomes. This course is offered in partnership with the Center for What Works
- Develop client-based targets and milestones for your programs
- Communicate your project's scope and intended results with outcome language
- Address outcomes in proposals to build donor confidence about their investment
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of Target Setting & Result Verification Guidebook (a $15 value)
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.