Outcome Thinking and Management: Shifting Focus from Activities to Results
in New York, NY on June 22, 2011
WHEN Wednesday, June 22, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
79 Fifth Ave (at 16th Street)
New York, NY Directions
COURSE DESCRIPTION For grantseekers and nonprofit executives
Now, more than ever, donors ask nonprofits to demonstrate the impact of their programs. Learn how to apply an outcomes approach to your project, produce better proposals, and report on projects.Developed in partnership with The Rensselaerville Institute.
- Shift your organization's focus from project activities to outcomes
- Develop client-based targets and milestones for your programs
- Communicate your project ideas to donors in terms of outcomes and results
- Understanding outcome-based thinking
- Using targets and milestones to effectively communicate a project's scope and intended results
- Addressing outcomes in proposals to build donor confidence about their investment
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of Target Setting & Result Verification Guidebook—The Outcome Approach (a $15 value)
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.