Outcome Thinking and Management: Shifting Focus from Activities to Results
in Cincinnati, OH on November 4, 2010
WHEN Thursday, November 4, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Lighthouse Youth Services
401 E. McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH Directions
COURSE DESCRIPTION For grantseekers and nonprofit executive directors.
Now, more than ever, donors ask nonprofits to prove the effect of their programs on the communities they serve. In this course you'll learn how to apply an outcomes approach to your project, produce better proposals for fundraising success, and report on project impact. Developed in partnership with The Rensselaerville Institute.
- Shift your organization's focus from project activities to outcomes
- Develop client-based targets and milestones for your programs
- Communicate your project ideas to donors in terms of outcomes and results
- Understanding how outcomes thinking differs from other approaches
- Using targets and milestones to describe a project and the intended results
- Applying outcome thinking to your project
- Addressing outcomes in proposals to build donor confidence about their investment
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points for initial or re-certification
- Free copy of Target Setting & Result Verification Guidebook—The Outcome Approach (a $15 value)
- Workbook outlining all major course topics
- Templates for worksheets used in the course
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.