Outcome Thinking and Management: Shifting Focus from Activities to Results
in San Francisco, CA on September 25, 2009
WHEN Friday, September 25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
312 Sutter St
2nd Floor San Francisco, CA
COURSE DESCRIPTION For grantseekers and nonprofit executive directors.
It's never been more important than in today's uncertain economy for nonprofits to prove the impact of their programs. This course teaches how to adopt the popular outcomes approach to your projects. By focusing on outcomes, you'll write breakthrough grant proposals and be prepared to report on program results.
- Shift your organization's focus from project activities to outcomes
- Develop client-based targets and milestones for your programs
- Communicate your project ideas to donors in terms of outcomes and results
- Understanding how outcomes thinking differs from other approaches
- Using targets and milestones to describe a project and the intended results
- Applying outcome thinking to your project
- Addressing outcomes in proposals to build donor confidence about their investment
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points for initial or re-certification
- Free copy of Target Setting & Result Verification Guidebook—The Outcome Approach(a $15 value)
- Workbook outlining all major course topics
- Templates for worksheets used in the course
No refunds. Credit may be applied to Foundation Center products and services.