Designed for beginning fundraisers
The project budget is one of the most challenging components of a successful proposal. Master the art of preparing project budgets for proposals to private foundations and corporations.
At your own pace, learn to:
The course includes interactive exercises and assignments, case studies, quizzes, a final exam, and a printable certificate of completion.
- Understand the project budget's role in a grant proposal
- Create the personnel section of the budget, including benefits
- Develop the non-personnel section, including consultants
- Add indirect costs; by percentage or line-by-line
- Outline organizational funding streams; support and revenue
- Use your budget to report back to funders
Sign up today! Your account will remain active for six months, allowing you to review the material as often as you like (please note: the final assessment of your skills may be completed only once.)
Registration fees for online training courses are non-refundable.
|Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail with a link to begin. The course will be available to you for 180 days from the first time it is accessed.|