Order this Grant Guide now»
This publication is only available as a downloadable file.
See who's giving and getting grants in your field. Strengthen your search for funds with the Foundation Center's digital edition of Grants for Mental Health, Addictions & Crisis Services.
This new Grant Guide reveals the scope of current foundation giving in the field. You'll find descriptions of of 6,547 grants of $10,000 or more with a total value of $528,788,823 made by 905 foundations. Grants for Mental Health, Addictions & Crisis Services is essential for identifying prospective funders for general support or specific projects.
Each new digital-edition Grant Guide includes a keyword search tool, helpful indexes, links to Foundation Finder, our free web tool for important facts on prospects, and key statistics on funders—all in a convenient PDF format.
Purchase today for details on grants awarded for:
- alcohol, drug and substance abuse prevention and treatment programs
- treatment of addictive disorders
- hotline/crisis intervention services
- family counseling, pastoral counseling and bereavement counseling
- mental health centers and clinics
- mental health counseling and support groups
- mental health related group homes and residential treatment facilities
- Alzheimer's disease
- services and centers for the developmentally disabled
- psychiatric hospitals
Grants for Mental Health, Addictions & Crisis Services is one of 25 subject-specific Grant Guides published by the Foundation Center.
You will be provided with a link to download this Grant Guide when you've completed the purchase. This publication is non-refundable.
Single Use Version $39.95
Library Wide Version $99.95