Order this Grant Guide now»
This publication is only available as a downloadable file.
See who's giving and getting grants in your field. Strengthen your search for funds with the Foundation Center's digital edition of Grants for Community & Economic Development.
This new Grant Guide reveals the scope of current foundation giving in the field. You'll find descriptions of of 18,172 grants of $10,000 or more with a total value of $4,110,272,574 made by 1,011 foundations. Grants for Community & Economic Development is essential for identifying prospective funders for general support or specific projects.
Each new digital-edition Grant Guide includes a keyword search tool, helpful indexes, links to Foundation Finder, our free web tool for important facts on prospects, and key statistics on funders—all in a convenient PDF format.
Purchase today for details on grants awarded for:
- community improvement and development
- economic development in both urban and rural areas
- business promotion (including Chambers of Commerce)
- management services for small businesses
- community service clubs
- employment and vocational training programs
- housing development
- construction and rehabilitation
- housing search assistance
- low-cost temporary housing (including temporary shelter for the homeless)
- home owners/renters organizations housing support services
Grants for Community & Economic Development is one of 25 subject-specific Grant Guides published by the Foundation Center.
You will be provided with a link to download this Grant Guide when you've completed the purchase. This publication is non-refundable.
Single Use Version $39.95
Library Wide Version $99.95