The Francisco Nunez Foundation provides many services to the community. To receive support, an application must be completed by the applicant for each service requested from the foundation. For more information on applying for support, please visit the Application section
of our web site. Below is a sample list of our current and future programs:
- A summer employment program will be created in order to allow students to earn money and be able to purchase books, and school supplies. This summer program will teach students about careers which may lead to future employment.
- Uniforms for public school students.
- Prepare High School and College students in programs related to internet connectivity, with the participation of computer technicians and qualified teachers during school year in and out of USA.
- Provide free internet and computer services at our facilities. The public will have easy access to computers with cameras and printers. We also provide technical support during entire year.
- The Foundation donates computers with their respective printers, monitors and cameras to outstanding students. The mentioned equipment will allow the students to do their school work at home, to keep them out of the street. This program will take action in and out the U.S.
- Classes for children from 3 to 18 years old in Jazz, Tap, Flamenco and Hip-Hop. Approximately 5 hours per week.
- English and US citizenship classes will be offered at no charge to adults after work hours, meeting three times a week for low or no income families.
- Professional health services and free physical examination for communities with financial needs.
- Psychological assistance for women, victims of abuses such as domestic violence, in and out of USA with proper police reports and/or court orders. Also a small financial help will be provided to facilitate the process of moving on with their lives.
- We will donate medical equipment for homeless and people with financial needs who do not count with any type of help, such as insurance or Medicare.
- Turkeys or pork will be given away during Thanksgiving celebration and Christmas season.
- Provide aid to homeless children, women and families, distributing food and clothing, in and out of USA.
- In case of a house or apartment fire we will provide the victims with food and clothing as emergency assistance for up two weeks. Depending on family income, we could allocate the victims in an economic Hotel, for up to one week.
- Independently Francisco Nunez Foundation will support orphan’s home, abandon elderly and disabled people, regardless age, gender, nation or even illness.
- We will sponsor children through World Vision; a development organization dedicated to helping children and their communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty. They serve the world's poor regardless of a person's religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. For more info about World Vision 1(888) 511-6548 or www.worldvision.org.
- We will sponsor operations with Operation Smile, which is an organization of volunteers that repair childhood facial deformities. For more info about operation smile 1(800) 332-8105 or www.operationsmile.org.
- Donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, where some of today's most gifted researchers are able to do more science, more quickly. Where doctors across the world send their toughest cases and most vulnerable patients. Where no one pays for treatment beyond what is covered by insurance, and those without insurance are never asked to pay. We've built America's 3rd-largest health-care charity. For more info about St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 1(800) 785-7949 or www.stjude.org.
- We will make donations to the Red Cross and the Salvation Army during emergencies.
- We will make donations to victims of natural disasters in and out USA for low and no income families as they occurred.
- We will assist in returning bodies of people who have died in USA. This service will be available to low income families with relatives or no relatives in this country.
- Free immigration related services, including translations and notarization of foreign documents. We will also file all documents needed in the process of applying for residency and citizenship to low and no income families, with the information provided by the applicant, however, legal services will be provided by a lawyer.
- We will offer tax filling services to senior citizens 62 and older during the tax season.
- Francisco Nunez Foundation will use vehicles provided or funded by private corporations, to transport senior, children, deliver food such as turkey, and gifts such as clothes and toys. Also in case of emergencies or even natural disasters these vehicles will be used in transporting people or goods.
- Minivan for seniors and children transportation to parks, our facilities, sport games, etc.
- Pick-Up truck for food, turkeys, toys transportation, etc.
- Francisco Nunez Foundation will sponsor a Basketball league and a Basketball team. The Basketball league will be provided with referees and the closing event and the trophies. The Basketball team will be supplied with their sporting goods and its transportation.
- We also will sponsor a Baseball league with their respective sponsored team, with the same contribution as we mentioned on the basketball event.
- In addition we will sponsor a Softball league with their respective sponsored team, with the same contribution as we mentioned on the basketball event.
- Toys for children from 1 to 14 year old, which will be distributed among hospitals, and people with financial difficulties that request the toys prior Christmas season, in and out the US.
- We will provide tickets to amusement parks for children ages 7 to 14, to students in good academic standing and /or disable adults. This will also include transportation and snacks, from March to October.
- We will organize festivals during the year for children who have achieved high academic grades as well as handicapped children and adults.
- Financial help will be provided to families in order to pay electricity and gas bills. This help will be provided to families with low income or no income at all.
- Air Conditioners and refrigerators will be distributed for senior citizens and low income or no income families.
- General Improvement and updated equipment for established small businesses, also those individuals that are willing to start a new business could request help from this program.
The Nunez Foundation welcomes the support of individuals and organizationins helping provide these much needed year-round services. If you are interested in helping us reach our goals, we encourage you to contact us at (877) 686-3929. Donations can be made through your checking account, debit card and major credit card. Thank you!