945 Haverford Road, Suite A
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-3814|
Contact: Sandra L. McLean, Executive Director
Originally established in 1951 as The Bulletin Contributionship for
charitable, educational and scientific purposes, the Contributionship
became The McLean Contributionship on May 1, 1980 as
the association of the McLean family with the Bulletin ended.
Independent Publications, also owned by the McLean family,
continues as the main financial supporter of the Contributionship.
Application Procedure |
Web site design and hosting by THE FOUNDATION CENTER