|The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund awards graduate fellowships in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture or other formal professional training). The Fund also supports scholarly publications focusing on Armenian studies and culture and on rare occasions considers independent research or study projects.
Seventeen students were awarded the Liebmann Fellowship in 2008.
The students are enrolled at the following institutions:
- Cornell University
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Northwestern University (three awards)
- St. Nersess Armenian Seminary
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Tufts University
- University of California - Los Angeles
- University of California - Berkeley (two awards)
- University of Chicago (two awards
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Virginia
- Williams College
In 2008, a total of $909,377 was awarded for fellowships, $107,900 was awarded for scholarly publications, and $43,075 was awarded for independent research projects.