The Kulas Foundation, a major share of whose annual grants goes toward various aspects of music (such as musical education, institutions, and performances) in the Greater Cleveland Area, was established in December 1937. The incorporating members and trustees of the Kulas Foundation were Elroy J. Kulas, Fynette Hill Kulas and John W. Reavis.
In addition to establishing the Foundation, Mr. Kulas established a trust fund to perpetually support various institutions and organizations that carried highest priorities in the hearts of Mr. and Mrs. Kulas. While some of those trust legacies receive additional support from the Foundation, the trustees attempt to make grants to activities and institutions they feel Mr. and Mrs. Kulas would have found pleasure in supporting if they were still alive.
Web site design and hosting by The Foundation Center