The Hershey Foundation is making an effort to reduce the use of paper and mailing of proposals. To apply for a grant, please e-mail a one-page summary describing the organization, the request for funding and the dollar amount of the request. This may be submitted at any time during the year. The e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon review, we will determine if your request is a good match with our funding priorities. You will receive notice by e-mail. If there is an interest in funding your request, a full proposal will be required following the guidelines listed below.
The Hershey Foundation does not have an application form. Proposals should be concise and include the following:
- one-page cover letter, signed by the executive director and chairperson of the board, summarizing the proposal and stating the amount requested
- an explanation of the program to be funded including objectives and goals, time frame, budget, and other sources of funding
- organizational overview including mission, history, and services provided
- most recent annual report and financial statement
- current list of officers, directors, or trustees
- copy of the IRS letter designating nonprofit charitable status
Ms. Debra Hershey Guren, President
The Hershey Foundation
10229 Prouty Road
Concord Township, OH 44077
The Hershey Foundation meets twice a year to approve grants. Full grant proposals need to be submitted for review by the due date.